After many exciting and fun-filled months of filming, my band’s debut music video for our original song, “Outside The Lines” is live!!!!! Thanks so much to Shooters Productions, who filmed, edited and directed the entire thing, on top of being awesome people. ENJOY!
The Daily Suck
Our music video shoot was awesome today! We got up this morning at 6 am and went to this amazing farm location with tons of wooded areas and meadows. Expect pictures soon! I said yesterday that we were going to do a LOT of running and how right I was. Most of the shots that we filmed today are of us running: towards the camera, away from the camera, up hills, down hills, and by the end of the day we were pretty beat! It was so much fun though that I didn’t even mind. The guys at Shooters Productions are really doing some incredible stuff and I couldn’t be more excited to see the end result!
Things seen at the farm:
- Millions of spider webs
- A terrifying goat that must have come straight from a horror movie
- Pigs, cows, and a donkey (oh my!)
Overall, today was so much fun and I can’t wait for the next shoot! Day 1: success!
The Daily Suck
Tomorrow is going to be a BIG day for Spinning Jenny. Why? We’re starting the shoot of our very first music video for our song, “Outside The Lines”! It’s going to be a brand new experience for us and something that we’ve always wanted to do. It’s a complicated process, though, and the video itself is going to be semi-elaborate with a lot of details and special effects involved. That being said, I figured that I would tease some of the stuff you’ll see in the video once it’s finished! Check it out:
- At least five wardrobe changes for us! (I honestly don’t even know how we got all that shopping done)
- Several different locations (that range in look and tone)
- Lots of running (and when I say “lots” I mean, like, LOTS)
- Possible fainting goats cameo (no comment)
- Use of contrast in colors and environment
- A blooper reel and a behind-the-scenes video to boot!
I am very excited to start shooting this video and see everything come together! You can also check out pictures that I’ll publish as the shooting moves along! Stay tuned till tomorrow evening to read how the day went!