SUMMAH IS HERE. I’m just as excited as you are. But do movies and TV give us unrealistic expectations of magical summers? As they say in France, le duh. But guess what? You can still have an awesome summer. Here’s how, according to the characters of Breaking Bad. SPOILER ALERT.
1. Catch up on sleep
2. Go swimming
3. Get a summer job.
* maybe not this job
4. Pick up a new hobby
5. Connect with friends and family
6. Take a summer vacation
7. Learn something you always wanted to
* take your time
8. Play some video games
9. Work through your backlog of movies and TV
10. Get rid of the negatives in your life
11. And add some positives
* P.S. I LOVE whoever made this
12. Do some soul-searching.
13. Maybe you’ll discover a new talent!
14. Remember not to take yourself too seriously this summer.
15. And don’t get into trouble.
16. Expand your culinary palette.
17. Read. Read. Read.
18. Plan a really great prank.
19. Learn a new language.
20. Relax this summer.
21. You’ll thank yourself for all you’ve done come next fall.
22. Have a great summer, everyone!